just finished the first draft of my health practice assignment. (it's called a "Task" instead. how very cute.) It's pretty much the most crap I've ever written in a few pages continuous. when I first read through the assignment, I experience something totally new..it was the first time that I've ever panicked academically. it was that bad. and for the first time, a pass would be a half-satisfactory result. (hurts to say that. urgh.) mediocrity is the bane of most things.
if this goes on, I reckon I can soon go on without sleep. wow! hmmm, some to think of it, there should be a superhero whose power is the lack of need to sleep. =)
if this goes on, I reckon I can soon go on without sleep. wow! hmmm, some to think of it, there should be a superhero whose power is the lack of need to sleep. =)
Sunday, May 18, 2008